Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Project Life, 2015: February Layout 3

Without further ado...here are my Project Life layouts which will close out February.  I ended up doing 3 sets of layouts for this month and I think it worked perfectly...

Here is the two page layout side by side so you get the full effect of how it will look printed if I ever make it to the printing stage.


I used Just Jaimee's February 2014 Storyteller kit, and my usual assortment of templates (Tracy Larsen and the Lilypad). In this kit by Jaimee she also included some photo templates and I snuck in a couple of those as well.
Here is the left side:

And here is the right:
Lots of fun, food and time at the beach!

Happy Crafting to you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Balanced! The orange ties everything together with that stunning sunset photo. I love it all, Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!