Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter, Ya'all!

Happy Easter from Atlanta, Georgia! 

My grandkids went to see the Easter Bunny the other day and it was a total #FAIL! But oh so cute anyway....

I'm not sure it was an improvement over 2014 or not...
HAHA...I think the Easter Bunny is signaling...HELP!

Kids will be kids...and it is difficult to get 3 tiny people all on the same page when it comes to photographing them! That's why many of my Project Life photos are blurry or missing body parts.  But even the parts can tell a story can't they?

I did make a few other Easter cards to send...and this was not my own design but rather one created by the fabulous Impressive Ideas stamp store in my area.  They did a make and take one day and I loved the card so bought the stamps to duplicate. Using MISTI helped me crank out quite a few cards in no time at all!

This was done with Impression Obsession stamps.  The teeny gingham paper was actually created with a stamp.  Love it! Oh la la...just think of the possibilities! And I got a great image using my MISTI and reinking!
The little bunny peeps were colored with Copics...and some Wink of Stella clear glitter was painted over one of the bunnies.
See?
Probably not... but it's there, I promise!

So Happy Easter to all of you...time to get in the kitchen and make some deviled eggs!

And Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. #Cute Bunny photos. The stories to bee told will make for good memories & laughs. I have only one photo of my daughter with the Easter Bunny when Hallmark had the Crayola Bunny at Easter time and no fail in it. I know which bunny, the blue bunny, has the Wink of Stella clear on it since I was the lucky recipient of one of the cards on the right. I like the layers. Especially like the gingham pattern stamp. I made my Deviled Eggs last night and the batch turned out better than a couple of weeks ago batch. Here in Central TX it is raining so it is #WetBunny and cannot take Daisy for a walk.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! Can't wait for next year's Easter photos! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!