Monday, January 12, 2015

Zipping By...!

I just don't know where the time goes.  I must waste a lot of it!  I just don't feel like I have had much extra time the last 4 or 5 days....it's crazy!  But I certainly don't have much to show for how "busy" I've been! LOL!
I did get a new phone and that, seriously, took 2 days and lots of waiting around.  Shouldn't have been that way but it was! But that finally all got taken care of and I'm loving a phone with more than an hour of battery life! ;)
So here are two more cards with the Simon Says Stamp Card kit of the month for January, 2014.  Love those purples and blues....
Lots of little layers here....you can see a little closer here:
I love the little tickets and the snowflakes.
Simple card....just the bonus diecuts and some foam tape.

And here is another one done with lots of embossing.
I did the embossing around the edges to look like snow on a window.  Yeah, right.  I inked the edges with pigment ink so when I went to emboss the sentiment the powder stuck to it.  LOL...so I just added more ink and more powder.  It was fun. What can I say?
I finished it off with a couple of sequins.  This card is one of those that looks better in real life....trust me.

I'm entering the top one in the Simon Says Stamp 

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of snow on window look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowy edges, Susan, great card! Thanks for playig with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!