Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Project Life, 2014: Week 36

Back to some Project "Lifing"!  This covers the time period into the first week in September.  I can't believe we are already truly into the Fall season.  How can the year have raced by so quickly?  Because life is good, right?!

Here is a look at the two page spread side by side and how it will look when I get it printed out!


 I used the September Storyteller kit from Just Jamie for this week's stuff.

Here is a closer look at the left side.  Isn't Wade cute!  My, my, my....11 months at this point!  And walking a bit!  I made my Week card with one of the cards in the kit and then added some of the included alphas and a few elements to spiff it up a bit.

The kit is really cute with a back to school type theme...perfect for September although my little squirts are not in school.  That doesn't mean they don't engage in a lot of learning opportunities, though!

And here is the right side:

I even made my own layout this week!  LOL...a friend and I went to a festival and did a Selfie! :)
No portrait perfect pictures but this does represent a snippet into our lives this week and that is what it is all about, right?

Happy Crafting and Keep Creating!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! If you flipped through your pages, you could see Wade grow up right before your eyes. (The other two aren't changing as quickly.) I love his blond hair, and I hope Amanda doesn't get as many Qs as I did when mine were little. (Peter and I both had dark hair; mine was almost black. And we produced three blondes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pages! You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!