Friday, October 24, 2014

Project Life, 2014: Week 15

Hello everyone and Happy Fall!
I live in metro Atlanta and the leaves are changing, there is a crispness in the air and the sky has been the most gorgeous shade of blue.
I love the Fall but I don't know that I always enjoy it enough as I am already dreading the winter.  I don't do well in the cold.  From having lived in the south for the past umpteen plus years...well, my blood is thin! LOL!  I had thought about making a trip to Massachusetts in November and then I did a reality check. WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Go south when it gets cold...not north! LOL!

Anyway, I did complete week 15 of my Project Life this past week and here is the 2 page spread using the Just Jaimee April Storyteller kit with some various templates from Tracy Larsen and the Lily Pad (several which were tweaked so I could get them EXACTLY the way I wanted:



And here is the left side:
And the right:

I got several cute photos of Wade this week which were fun to include.  And I love yet another photo of Taylor in her too small puppy costume.  :)


3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Great pages! It was fun seeing so many of Wade. He looks different every month. I see Amanda and her family sit at the back of church, as Blake et al do, because of the little ones. When mine were little, I took the reverse approach. We sat on the fourth row every single Sunday. I figured the kids would act better, knowing they were being watched by a couple hundred people behind them. Also, our pastor was so close, he made eye contact with them. However, on the rare occasion when I had to take someone (Graham or Griffin, duh) out, it was so embarrassing. I might have already asked this, but do you stretch out Tracy Larsen's templates so the outside margins won't be so big?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the photos. Children can certainly fall asleep in the most unusual of places & positions. The children are growing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!