Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Project Life, 2014: Week 12

We now venture into the time period of Week 12 in Project Life, 2014 which for me was March
and included the first day of my favorite season of the year, SPRING!  I love SPRING!  I love when everything turns green again and all the flowers bloom.  I can even put up with the 3 inches of yellow pine pollen that covers everything!

So here is my week 12 of my Project Life...done digitally, of course.  You can tell digital from paper because digital is perfectly aligned...paper not so much!  We digital scrapbookers want it to look like paper...maybe we should put things slightly askew to make it look even more like paper! LOL!

Here is the 2 page layout:


I used the Echo Park Springtime kit for this week.  It's not your typical project life kit but it worked for my photos this week.  We went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens this week when all the lovely tulips and daffodils were in bloom. BEAUTIFUL!  My week card was done with an Ali Edwards week stamp as well as a Katie Pertiet vertical stamp for the dates.

Here is a closer view of the left side:


Here is the right side which includes other photos of our life.  I even got a photo of the kids with me...
Yay for that as I'm usually behind the camera or a lot of the photos I use are those my daughter takes for me!

The little 2 dollar kit worked well for me, I think.  I also used photo collage templates from some various sources like Lori Whitlock and Tracy Larsen.

And that's it for today....

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your best yet! Such pretty pages! I'm so glad you have that photo with you and the grands. It's a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!