Monday, August 4, 2014

Sending Happy Thoughts

I am sending happy thoughts to all of you!  Hoping this Monday finds you in great spirits!

I did spend time yesterday making a few cards which was fun for me.  I should have been out getting some physical exercise but I decided to exercise my brain by creating!  That's important, too, isn't it?

I made this card with things leftover from my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for July which I've said is one of my favorite kits ever.  I mean...look at how great the handwritten, scripty "Sending" looks.  The little "Happy Thoughts" is just another stamp included in that set.  They were heat embossed with white Zing powder.



So great to send a card like that to a dear friend....

The typewriter is one of those Pink Paislee puffy stickers as is the little pink flower on top.  The envelope is another stamp which was just very easily cut out. 


And that's it for today...stay tuned for some wonderfulness from the August Card Kit.  :)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card tooo.....such a nice one to receive too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!