Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T MINUS 3 and Counting!



T-3 and counting.  Saturday we will have liftoff.  OK, not that kind of liftoff but one very meaningful in my family as my baby boy...my little itty bitty baby boy is getting married. 
I have most of the stuff on my end under control but still have a few last minute details to take care of.  My head is swimming... LOL!

This past weekend was the "Last Fling Before the Ring" where my future daughter in law and her bridesmaids as well as a few other friends gathered for a weekend in the North Georgia mountains.  I had decided to just go up for the afternoon and evening on one of those days and was glad I only committed to that!  The first night they stayed up until 3am and got back up at 6!  I can't do that anymore.  This gal NEEDS her beauty sleep!

We went to a winery which was fun.
I'm smack dab in the middle and the bride is on my left.  Her mother is on the far right in the front.
We also went zip lining which I've never done before.  It was really fun and not nearly as scary as I thought it would be.  I'd do it again...but nope...not gonna bungee jump!

 It was a fun day but I was EXHAUSTED when I got home.  I mean, I just don't have that endurance like I used to.  Hate to admit it but it's true!  LOL!

I made this card for D'Ann and gave it to her with some soft and comfy pjs. 
I made it with the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for November.



I did a little heat embossing with some clear embossing powder for a little sheen.
Very simple...very easy...and fun to make!

Well, enough blogging......time to get some things done around here!

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Like the card. Like the group zip lining photo. Would like to zip line but not going to bungee jump or sky dive. This pilot gal is not jumping out of any airplanes unless I absolutely have to. I do not have the endurance to stay up that late, although I have been staying up to watch Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show, and still manage to get up early.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!