Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone!  Besides the importance of this day in Christianity it is also a reminder to me that the wedding is only 6 days away!  Crunch time.  I have put off cleaning my house as long as I can.  Oh no...wait...no cleaning on Easter...it will begin tomorrow!

Here are a couple of Easter cards I made with the same set from Mark's Finest Papers that was gien to me by a friend I used in my last post. 


Both were colored with Copics but the top one I wanted to add some Wink of Stella and added pink to the flowers which covered up my oh so perfect coloring (LOL! NOT!). 

On the bottom card I used the Tiny Tag die and stamp from Paper Trey Ink as well as some brightly color BoBunny paper.

Off to do a few things:
1. Make deviled eggs.
2. Begin Pre-wedding stress

I have already begun item #2, of course.

Happy Easter and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! Like how you have been wonderfully creative using the MFP stamp set I gave you. Like the colors, coloring, ribbon & tag die.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!