Sunday, March 2, 2014

You're So Tweet!

This card looks so familiar to me that I may have already made a version of it before.  I know I was inspired by a card by Stephanie Klauck for Simon Says Stamp so maybe that's why it already feels familiar! 

Well, I searched and found my original cards made with this kit and they are HERE. And here is the Simons Says Stamp kit for October which I just loved!



Anyway, this is the latest version:

I love the way it turned out!  Love blue....love the colors!

It is beautiful today here so I'm out for walk!

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Like the way you wonderfully stamped the leaves around the tree. Especially like the circle view & the blue background paper. You could enter this in a challenge: Glitter N Sparkle Ch74 Add a Sentiment. Please let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!