Monday, March 3, 2014

We're More Than Friends

And Happy Monday to all of you!  

It looks gray and overcast here today so I think this afternoon will give way to some scrapbooking or card making!  I wonder where the mojo (if I can find it) will take me!

This was a fun card to make using a circle stamp from a Simon Says Stamp kit to make the background.  I inked it with some different Hero Arts ink and it was quick and simple and fun to do!

I used some Glossy Accents on the hearts to just give it a little extra shine.  Very quick and pretty easy....the hardest part, of course, was for me to give the Glossy Accents time enough to dry!  I just HAVE TO TOUCH!!!  It's part of my DNA...what can I say?!

And today I am giving Inlinkz.com a whirl.  Vicky from Clips-n-Cuts (one of my very favorite bloggers) is the owner of Inklinz and she is having a giveaway to those who use it.   I love the blogs that use that feature so why not?!

Vicky is also having a fantastic giveaway if you use the Inlinkz tool on your blog and you can find out about that HERE!

Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the hearts! I like inlinkz addition too. Maybe someday I'll stop being lazy and add them regularly on mine too. Well, and maybe someday I'll blog regularly... !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! LOVE the polka dots (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!