Monday, March 24, 2014

So Happy For You

I had a little crafting mojo going last week.  A mysterious thing is that crafting mojo...it ebbs and flows...waxes and wanes! ;)  If I just had someone I could hire to come in and clean up the mess I make when I create I'd probably have more waxing and flowing....it's the prospect of cleaning up the huge mess I've made that prompts the waning and ebbing!

Anyway, I made this card for my son and future daughter in law for their shower yesterday with elements from a Simon Says Stamp kit.  It was inspired by a card by Stephanie Klauck HERE.

 I actually heat embossed the background with a Hero Arts background stamp but the image was so subtle that I decided to run it through my Big Shot with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
I used LifeStyle Craft dies to cut out the circles to frame that oh so cute house and heart metal clip.
S
 The little heart was punched with a Martha Stewart punch and "Glossy Accented".
The inside was stamped with some Versafine black onyx ink and heat embossed with some clear embossing powder.  I love doing that....it looks silver here in spots but I think that is just the way the light was hitting it because in real life it was perfectly black and shiny! 
Such a fun card to make!

OK, Mojo...where are you???

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the die cut center-really puts the focus on that darling little paper clip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!