Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Giving Thanks

I am basically "creation-less" since I've been back from the beach almost a week ago.  My big accomplishment was getting all the STUFF I took with me put back in its place in my studio.  (I like calling it a studio...it sounds so artsy.  I don't usually call it a studio.  I usually just call it my scrapbook room.  BUT...since I do oh-so-much more than just plain old scrapbooking, I think STUDIO is just so way more appropriate! LOL!)  Anyway, I got all my toys put away and am now ready to get going on making some things. 

But while I was in Florida I also made this little card with scraps left from a Simon Says Stamp card kit.  Yeah, it's more a card for the Thanksgiving season...but I really think if I put the sentiment inside that said "For You" that it could be a great card to send anyone special to you.  You know?

It's done with mostly Lawn Fawn papers...don't you love the perfectly matched sequins?
This is another great way to use up some fun scraps....

Well, off to take care of some rehearsal dinner stuff.  Have a fun crafty day!


3 comments:

  1. I like the way the sequins do match up with the colors & the distress tearing. I especially like the wood grain paper.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out super cute, love the different color sequins you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card and it looks very beachy. I like the banners on top too. Was that a rub on or sticker?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!