Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Treat Cones

I have a group of friends that get together for cropping, general paper crafting, digital crafting, etc. a couple of times a year.  We call ourselves the Sharecroppers because there is always someone saying, "Hey, does anyone have a fill in the blank?" and a hand will shoot up with the item!  We crop and we share and we generally have an all around good time.

We try to get together near the holidays for a little afternoon of food and games....and lots of laughter!  We all bring little treats for each other.  Our group has grown to nearly 20 people! 

I made these little treat boxes from a free file at SVG Cuts (available on the blog) which I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  I know I could have embellished them more but I had to make 17 of the and time is a premium.  I'm not telling what I'm putting in them as my little gifties as some of the ladies from the group check out my blog occasionally.  But it is cute and I think they will like it!  Add a little chocolate and it will be a winner, I'm sure!

 I added a little tag from the office supply store which I stamped with a teeny tiny tree from Hero Arts.  The snowflakes were punched with a Fiskars punch.
And that is it for today, my friends!

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't looked at your blog in a while. Susan, you have made so many cute things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the gift cones. I'm sure your friends will like them. Cannot go wrong with chocolate.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!