Friday, November 30, 2012

Simple, Simple Bo Bimple!

Well, today is the LAST day of November....I really think we should have 31 days in each month.  I just don't like when we get ripped off a day, you know?  Less time to do the things we need to do!  Anyway, tomorrow we begin December and in just a few short weeks we will be celebrating Christmas and then the New Year! YIKES!

Things seem to go by in a whirlwind at this time of the year and sometimes you need to just step back and take a breath and slow things down so as to enjoy the moments.  Between decorating, baking, attending parties and events....well, it is so easy to get caught up and feel stressed and rushed.  Ain't gonna do it!!!

So to get myself into a calm and peaceful crafting mood (?) I made this very simple but oh so pretty (at least it's my calm and peaceful taste!) card.  I used a Memory Box die called Country Landscape, a Cuttlebug embossing folder and paper.  The sentiment is Hero Arts and was stamped with some Jenni Bowlin ink. The white paper is from Simon Says Stamps and the blue paper is Papertrey Ink.  That was about it except for some simple penwork.  It's mostly flat and unadorned....just a little foam tape behind the diecut....but that is it....SIMPLE!




But I like....

Well, off to event number one tonight!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Clean & Simple CAS style to this wonderful die cut scene card. There's a challenge at Cardztv "To Die For" Ch20 that you can enter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, I like the white on white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!