Friday, September 28, 2012

Halloween Treat Bag

A really quick post today as I get ready to head out for the day!
I found this cute little 3D Halloween treat bag in the Silhouette store.  I love that you can buy images for $.99 a piece...or weekly Silhouette has images on clearance for $.50.  I thought this little guy would come in handy to hold some treats for the children

It takes a little while to cut because it has a ton of score lines which are marked....I suppose you could speed it up by erasing the score marks and scoring it yourself.
I used a 12x12 piece of cardstock.
Very simple...very easy...and very cute, I think.


Happy Crafting!!!


4 comments:

  1. Like the Trick or Treat bag. Makes me want to get a Cameo Silhouette for these types of deals/creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Trick or Treat bag. Makes me want to get a Cameo Silhouette for these types of deals/creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the treat bags, now I just need play with my Silhouette more than just setting it up. I'm a little intimidated by it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!